The Travel and Expense Analyst will review expense claims and support global operations to ensure compliance with the Global Travel and Expense policy. The analyst will prepare summaries of audit findings and review findings with employees based in the US. The goal of the position is to drive policy compliance.
The analyst will report to management based in the US and must have the ability to work independently and provide regular updates and status reports to management.
Knowledge and Skills
· Experience with expense reporting and travel systems such as Concur preferred
· Strong documentation and record-keeping skills
· Demonstrated ability to leverage tools such as GotoMeeting, Slack, and Skype to interact with employees located in the U.S.
· Experience with ServiceNow or other ticketing queue system
· Strong PC, Word, Excel and Outlook skills and experience
· Quick-learner, tech-savvy, personable with natural problem-solving abilities
· Organization skills, Planning, Professionalism, Discretion are required for this role
· Demonstrates discretion and ability to work with confidential information
· Ability to organize detailed information effectively with attention to detail
· Previous experience entering, reviewing or processing travel and expense claims highly desired. Experience with corporate credit card and/or travel programs a plus
· Understanding of foreign exchange translation
· Reconciliation, audit or validation experience a plus.
· Conduct business at all times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct
Proficient understanding of English language: Strong Oral Communication Skills